End User Training
The End-User Training Delivery Roadmap
- Determine scope of training including transactions, business processes, and employees to be trained
- Develop training plan and timeline and obtain signoff
- Create courseware outlines and obtain signoff from business process owners
- Define training system data requirements
- Set up sandbox system data for course development
- Develop post go-live training strategy
- Develop training courseware for initial review
- Setup training system environment
- Finalize classroom training schedule and obtain signoff
- Review/test training materials and obtain final signoff from business process owners
- Deliver TTT for facilitators/SMEs, and instructors
- Complete final classroom preparation and setup
- Deliver classroom training
- Assess effectiveness of training and make updates to the training materials based on student/instructor feedback
- Finalize post go-live training strategy
- Conduct knowledge transfer with internal training team and obtain signoff
- Deliver post go-live training (as needed)
In this phase, the TIG training team works with the client training development team in building the end user training materials which will include one or more of the following components:
- Quick reference cards (QRCs)/Job Aids
- PowerPoint presentations
- E-Learning courses
- On-line context sensitive help
In this final phase, the TIG training team will deliver end-user classroom training to users of the new HR system during the final weeks prior to go-live.
TIG’s End User Team Training has a proven track record of producing confident, self-sufficient end users who understand how their job fits into the big picture.
End User Team Training takes place:
- Right before go-live
- Over 2000 job aid cards
- More than 300 process workflows
- More than 100 quick reference cards
Manager Information Systems
Sample exercises help end users get a handle on:
- Planning and scheduling tools for managing a small and large number of end users
- Role/course checklists
- Course sign-up documents
- Environment checklists
- Material design checklists
We chose Terra Information because they have an experienced group who have assisted us with our efforts, minimizing costs and streaming the SAP implem...
For our clients Terra Information is the one that brings together exactly the right people, the right process and technology to get the job done corre...
The completion of this SAP project, rolled out on time for each of our locations is a great testimonial to the skilled workand team effort by Terra In...
Terra Information’s initiative, integrity and professionlaism really stand out. Terra Information demonstrated all of these in earnest during the pr...
Overall, Terra Information takes a great deal of pride in their work, especially in managing and motivating the team.