Add a new business process, Turn on another module
Once a customer has gone live with SAP R/3, business requirements may warrant turning on additional functionality available in the standard package. Whether you need to implement additional functionality, extend your system to a new business unit or configure a whole new module, the TIG Helpdesk can assist you in evaluating ROI, estimating the effort and fully implementing the solution. Using ASAP and industry best practices, our system enhancement services includes:
- Business case preparation including ROI
- Study current process, design, SAP or legacy solution
- Provide alternative options, resources and cost estimates
- Business Blueprint, Configuration, testing and documentation
- Implementation and training
- Go live and Production support
Most SAP R/3 installations require some level of ongoing custom ABAP programming. Whether its simple reports or complex user exit development, the TIG Helpdesk is the most convenient and cost effective way to support your requirements.
- ABAP/4 – reports, interfaces, data conversions and enhancements
- SAP scripts, barcode labels and so on
- EDI and ALE/Idoc development
- Custom screens
- BAPIs, RFCs and transaction development
- Web tools and allied technologies
- Basis Administration
- Monitoring EDI and Interfaces
- Monitoring Hardcopy and other outputs
- Basis and system upgrades
- Many customers can realize a cost savings by choosing to have their SAP system remotely supported from the TIG Customer Support Center. Our BASIS team has a wide range of platform, operating system and database experience. TIG would be glad to review this service in detail.
TIG experts have specialized in all aspects of SAP R/3 testing from test strategies and functional testing, to automated regression and performance testing.
- Test methodologies – ASAP and ‘V’ Methodology
- Quality review, Assessment and Audit
- Develop test and validation plan
- CFR Part 11 validation – IQ/PQ/OQ/DQ
- Business Process testing
- Performance testing
- Volume and stress testing
- Analysis of testing results and recommendations
- SOP and Test procedure development
- Mercury interactive testing tools
- On-site/off-shore testing
The TIG Helpdesk is geared to provide 24 x 7 support to users of SAP R/3 systems. This includes end-users, super users or even an in-house SAP competency group.
Remote Customer Support
Remote Customer Support is the default feature of this service. This feature provides for the communication between TIG and the customer. Communication takes on two meanings in this context:
- The management of the process of customer incident reporting to TIG, and
- Network communications that allow TIG to access the customer’s SAP environment.
Long Term Support
For customers signing up for long term support, TIG provides an Expert team who knows the customer’s particular SAP R/3 implementation. The team is available twenty-four hours per day every day of the year.
The team is supported by tools such as:
– Web enabled Incident Tracking
– Call Management
– FAQ database
This feature also includes all program management activities. A Customer Representative will be assigned to each customer. The Customer Representative’s primary responsibility is Customer Satisfaction. Periodic Customer Satisfaction Survey’s will be distributed and tabulated. The Customer Representative is also responsible for compiling and distributing the monthly reports, which summarize all the activities performed by TIG. The Customer Representative will review the reports with the customer’s primary contact. Quarterly, the CR will meet with the customer to discuss incident trends, Service Level Agreements, project status and plans for the future.
We provide customized SAP training using customer systems on customer sites for users and managers. We support all modules of SAP R/3 and related technologies.
- Training strategy, policy and procedure development
- Training needs analysis
- Training aterial development
- Train the Trainer program development
- Project and user documentation
- Post training floor walking support
- Training workshop
- Go live user support
- Project and change management
- Training templates and guides.
We chose Terra Information because they have an experienced group who have assisted us with our efforts, minimizing costs and streaming the SAP implem...
For our clients Terra Information is the one that brings together exactly the right people, the right process and technology to get the job done corre...
The completion of this SAP project, rolled out on time for each of our locations is a great testimonial to the skilled workand team effort by Terra In...
Terra Information’s initiative, integrity and professionalism really stand out. Terra Information demonstrated all of these in earnest during the pr...
Overall, Terra Information takes a great deal of pride in their work, especially in managing and motivating the team.