SAP Business All-in-One is comprehensive and flexible business management software with best practices built-in. It best fits the needs of midsize companies looking for a complete, integrated industry solution to power their business end-to-end.
Unlike other business management solutions in the market, SAP Business All-in-One helps you manage everything from financials, human resources, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, logistics, product development, corporate services, to customer service, sales and marketing in one easy to use solution.
SAP Business All-in-One solutions are available from SAP and over 1,100 SAP Partners in 50 countries and can be easily configured to meet the business requirements of midsize companies in any industry. Solutions are affordable and predictable and can be implemented with minimal business disruption and fast time to value.
Best for businesses that have:
- Outgrown their point solutions, legacy systems or current ERP
- Demanding product, manufacturing, service operations and financial reporting requirements
- Industry-specific needs
- Multiple locations, divisions, operations and/or international trade
- High transaction volumes
The Typical Profile of an Organization Suited to Implementing SAP All-in-One:
- a revenue turnover of $100m or more / a revenue turnover of less than $100m where there is significant growth aspirations or business complexity
- 50 or more users
- 1 or more sites
With SAP Business All-in-One you can:
- Gain insight through a unified view of the business – Manage operations effectively, contain costs, and meet customer demands through integrated business information.
- Grow and scale effectively – Optimize your operations and business processes from end to end by streamlining and automating routine activities and tasks across all business and geographic areas.
- Strengthen relationships and boost profits – Strengthen loyalty and satisfaction by collaborating with customers, suppliers and partners in selected business processes.
- Comply with regulatory requirements – Comply with local, cross-country, cross-currency trade and regulation requirements.
SAP Business All-in-One includes:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Effectively manage financials, human resources, operations and corporate services.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Effectively manage all aspects of your customer relationships – from marketing, to sales, to service.
- Business Intelligence – Gain insight and improve decision making with tools for financial and operational reporting and analysis
- SAP Best Practices – Benefit from industry-specific configuration and business processes based on SAP’s experience over the last 35 years, in 25 industries worldwide.
- SAP NetWeaver technology platform – Quickly and cost-effectively add on to your existing solution as your business grows and your needs change.
SAP offers industry-specific solutions to meet your needs. SAP Business All-in-One provides a proven platform – based on SAP ERP, SAP CRM and SAP Best Practices – which partners extend, using their industry expertise and services. We now offer more than 700 qualified partner solutions in more than 50 countries, spanning all major industries.
You can buy qualified SAP Business All-in-One solutions and industry specific solutions through our worldwide network of more than 1200 authorized channel partners and select hardware partners. These partners combine their business knowledge and IT expertise to help you purchase, implement and support SAP Business All-in-One.
SAP Business All-in-One Fast-Start Program
SAP now offers a simplified process to explore, evaluate, and implement SAP Business All-in-One solutions for manufacturing, wholesale distribution and service companies. The SAP® Business All-in-One fast-start program is designed improve software acquisition, shorten implementation times and reduce solution total cost of ownership (TCO). Complete with preconfigured, pre-tested software and hardware as well as options for lower licensing, installation, and operating costs you can scope your solution and estimate the total cost with our innovative online configuration tool. Contact us for more details.
How Much Does SAP Integration Cost?
TIG recommends you contact us so we can provide you with a custom quote.
We chose Terra Information because they have an experienced group who have assisted us with our efforts, minimizing costs and streaming the SAP implem...
For our clients Terra Information is the one that brings together exactly the right people, the right process and technology to get the job done corre...
The completion of this SAP project, rolled out on time for each of our locations is a great testimonial to the skilled workand team effort by Terra In...
Terra Information’s initiative, integrity and professionalism really stand out. Terra Information demonstrated all of these in earnest during the pr...
Overall, Terra Information takes a great deal of pride in their work, especially in managing and motivating the team.