Access Rules and Compliance Management
The purpose of the ’s Access Rules & Compliance Management application is to provide an HCM solution to monitor and manage all personnel access points within an enterprise.
The application enables and integrates HR-run access rules management function into the IAM domain, without replacing or changing existing IdM or IAM systems. It introduces substantial improvements to security controls, achieves efficiency and budget savings, maintains data quality and, most importantly, assists in meeting industry and regulatory compliance requirements. To achieve this, the application
- integrates information related to all secure physical and computer resources (computer resources can be represented in any form of aggregation, most commonly as IdM roles)
- validates them against the rules defined by an employee’s position, location, management role, current assignment or any other logical condition
- provides pro-active monitoring and notification regarding rule violations
- implements a violation cost model to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the access systems
The application creates the basis for a partnership between HR and IT in making the company-wide IAM system more cost-efficient. By raising cost-awareness, our solution encourages less complacency and increases compliance.
- define access points for the system monitoring
- define, manage, and report access rules
- setup automatic monitoring and notification schemas for the missing and unauthorized access right events
- create and distribute various access rights reports
- track the costs for the missing and unauthorized access right events.
The Access Violation and Notification Management tabs of the Access Management Console provide the users with the ability to record and report access rules violations. A notification is a massage that will be automatically sent via e-mail or other delivery form used by the customer.
The users can setup the frequency rule to run the validation procedure.
The procedure can also be run manually. The destination and text of the notification will be automatically generated according to a template defined by a user. Follow-up notifications can be generated as well.