TIG Visa Sponsorship and Immigration ServicesRecognition and Awards
The TIG Immigration Department serves two primary functions within the Company. We provide flexible, timely and cost-effective immigration services to TIG employees and we ensure that all our consultants are guaranteed permanent Residency.
Visa Attorney Details:Name : Scott Beller & Co Phone : 312-782-4800 Fax: 312-263-3416 Address: Attorneys and Counselors At Law, 208 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 1400, Chicago, Illinois 60604 Email: email@example.com
H1 sponsorship Documents:
- Signed Employee Agreement
- Copy of your degree and mark sheets for each year of college study
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your I-94 front A
- Copy of your I-94 back
- Copy of your current H1-B visa in passport
- Copy of your H1-B Visa Petition (Form I-797)
including the original plus any extensions or changes of status
- Date of first entry in the US – please hand-write
- Date of last entry in the US – please hand-write
- Social Security Number
- Address and phone number where you can be reached
- An up-to-date resume
- Copies of your two most recent pay slips
- Copy of passport page with picture and birth date
Steps of the Green Card process:
- PERM Processing We will file your labor certification through the PERM process at the earliest.
- I-140 – The I-140 is filed with the Immigration Department.
- I-485 – The I-485 is filed with the Immigration Department. Option to apply for an Employment card (EAD). Option to apply for Advance Parole, a travel document.