TIG Visa Sponsorship and Immigration Services
Visa Attorney Details:
H1 sponsorship Documents:
- Signed Employee Agreement
- Copy of your degree and mark sheets for each year of college study
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your I-94 front A
- Copy of your I-94 back
- Copy of your current H1-B visa in passport
- Copy of your H1-B Visa Petition (Form I-797)
including the original plus any extensions or changes of status
- Date of first entry in the US – please hand-write
- Date of last entry in the US – please hand-write
- Social Security Number
- Address and phone number where you can be reached
- An up-to-date resume
- Copies of your two most recent pay slips
- Copy of passport page with picture and birth date
Steps of the Green Card process:
- PERM Processing We will file your labor certification through the PERM process at the earliest.
- I-140 – The I-140 is filed with the Immigration Department.
- I-485 – The I-485 is filed with the Immigration Department. Option to apply for an Employment card (EAD). Option to apply for Advance Parole, a travel document.
We chose Terra Information because they have an experienced group who have assisted us with our efforts, minimizing costs and streaming the SAP implem...
For our clients Terra Information is the one that brings together exactly the right people, the right process and technology to get the job done corre...
The completion of this SAP project, rolled out on time for each of our locations is a great testimonial to the skilled workand team effort by Terra In...
Terra Information’s initiative, integrity and professionalism really stand out. Terra Information demonstrated all of these in earnest during the pr...
Overall, Terra Information takes a great deal of pride in their work, especially in managing and motivating the team.